Sunday, September 15, 2013

Mid September's View by Karrlin Bain

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Mid September’s View
by Karrlin Bain 9/15/13

Winter’s cold gifts tiptoe near
Slowly moving round the bend
I love each approaching holiday
But when January ascends

I will not wish away long days
That drag til springtime sun is shown
As lengthy time blesses my life
I’ll relish time in our sweet home
As mother and as wife
Come winter spring summer or fall
This is the greatest time of all

And while I know this season
Will move forward on its way
Long winter’s cold unending days
Won’t make me wish the time away
Photo by Karrlin Bain 9/14/13

Creative Commons License
Mid September's View by Karrlin Bain is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at KarrlinBain.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at Karrlin Bain Creates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for your comments!
; )
Have a blessed day!
Karrlin