Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hearts Repair by Karrlin Bain


October 15, 2012

Free Image found Here ~ Altered in Picasa by Karrlin Bain

Facebook is fun! ~ Poemify Me by Karrlin Bain



Creative Commons License
Heart's Repair by Karrlin Bain is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at Karrlinb
ain.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at Karrlin Bain Creates.



Hearts Repair
by Karrlin Bain

People can surprise you
Yes people can change
Don't give up entirely 
Just try to rearrange
Your life to become further
And closer as you read it
Never see them again
If that is what is needed
Just never give up totally
Hope for them through prayer
Trust in goodness overall
Believe in Heart's Repair

7 comments:

  1. Huh...just what I needed today. I wonder how you knew that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you June!!! I know right? I think we ALL need that many days! ; )

      Delete
  2. Is it funny that I wanted to hit the "like" button on here? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm, I am sure if I was smart enough I could get that on here somehow! Thank you SO MUCH for liking via the old fashioned way.... WORDS!

      Delete

Thank you in advance for your comments!
; )
Have a blessed day!
Karrlin