Thursday, August 30, 2012

I Thought of You Today ~ by Karrlin Bain


I thought of You Today
by Karrlin Bain
December 2008

I thought of you today
As I often do
Life gets so busy
And it seems
Our work is never through

 
While I know we cannot talk
Or see each other much
I also know I'd not have survived
Without your friendship's touch

So this poem is knocking
On your heart's door to say
I hope we get the chance again
To get together
Hang out
And play!


Facebook is fun! ~ Poemify Me by Karrlin Bain

Creative Commons License
I Thought of You Today by Karrlin Bain is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at http://www.poemifyme.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.poemifyme.com.

2 comments:

  1. These words carry a lot truth...so often friends fall to the wayside and life just seems to run us over. It is a good reminder to us not let that part of our lives slip away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you June! I know... don't you wish there was just all the time in the world for us to hang with our friends? : ) I always hope I land in the same retirement community with a few of my good girlfriends... : )

      Delete

Thank you in advance for your comments!
; )
Have a blessed day!
Karrlin