Sunday, October 28, 2012

Create My World by Karrlin Bain


Facebook is fun! ~ Poemify Me by Karrlin Bain

Free Image found Here ~ Altered in Picasa by Karrlin Bain

Creative Commons License
Create My World by Karrlin Bain is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://karrlinbain.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://karrlinbain.blogspot.com.



Create My World
by Karrlin Bain

I would be...

motivated
energetic 
creative
happy

if I wait someone to do it for me I wait for them to 

motivate me
define me
energize me
make me smile

If I want to create my world myself I

Move, Act, Work
Imagine, Write, Draw, Paint
Walk, Clean, Play, Skate
Share, Inspire, Pray on Fate

3 comments:

  1. So true! Not sure about the skate part though, I'd probably hurt myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you lived near I would teach you my "Ice Castles" routine! HAAAAaaaaaaaaa.... : ) True story! Of course I created it when I was about 8 on a giant patch of ice in the field. It included giant leaps... over large patches of weeds growing up through the ice! ; )

      Delete
  2. I know, I know it is true, by everything we do we create our world. Love the pic behind this, bring it together. Very nice. Karrlin, thanks for the message the other day. I appreciated it more than you know. June Maddox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for your comments!
; )
Have a blessed day!
Karrlin