Thursday, October 4, 2012

MUMS the Word! ~ By Karrlin Bain


~ Happiness Only Blog ~
by Karrlin Bain
October 4, 2012

MUMS the Word!!!!!  

This year I said "forget saving money" (...seems I say that a lot...) and splurged (for us~for now) on 2 Fall Mum Plants from the Piggly Wiggly!  I love them!!! 





I remember growing up in our house on Laura Street and every fall the mums would come up.... which means... drum~roll please... YES they are perennials and I must plant mine! Oh yes... back to Laura Street...  Every fall the mums would come up with their leafy greens... then bud... and THEN flower and SMELL SO VERY WONDERFUL along the side of our ranch home on the dead end road.  I am pretty sure the mUm plants that my mOm had planted were a rich brownish rust burgundy color.  They were SO lovely!  I would sniff them like crazy!  Sometimes the flowers would FREEZE with a snow and be FROZEN BEAUTY in time...


Be sure to run and find some now...
 treat yourself this fall!


       Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love 


Facebook is fun! ~ Poemify Me by Karrlin Bain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for your comments!
; )
Have a blessed day!
Karrlin