Monday, May 27, 2013

Cherished Child of God by Karrlin Bain



Facebook is fun! ~ Poemify Me by Karrlin Bain


Creative Commons License
Cherished Child of God by Karrlin Bain is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at KarrlinBain.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at Karrlin Bain Creates.



Children of God verse in the Bible!

John 1:12-13
12Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.


This makes me think of one of my favorite bands ~  Third Day ~ and this song...




AND...

No Longer Slaves

"I'm no longer a slave to fear
I am a child of God
I'm no longer a slave to fear
I am a child of God"



AND.... 

I am a child of the one true King....

Hello My Name Is ~ Lyrics ~ Click Here

Hello, my name is child of the one true King
I’ve been saved, I’ve been changed, I have been set free
"Amazing Grace" is the song I sing
Hello, my name is child of the one true King











Cherished Child of God
                                 by Karrlin Bain

Inside us lives laughter, joy, sadness and tears
A thousand clear memories from throughout the years
There is daughter and sister wife mother and friend
There's warrior battling trouble through to bitter end
There's goodness and kindness and badness and sin
There's a humble wise woman humanitarian blend
There's little girl, princess, a quaint mother hen
There's teacher, nurse, poet, artist, writer and then
You will find most important
Unique, beautiful, flawed
Your true treasured role
Cherished child of God

2 comments:

  1. LOL...I like this title! I've always loved the word cherish. But the other title was good too...I am just blind with a quirky brain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is JUST what was needed... you are part of the greater plan nudging me to get it to be what it was to be... did you get that? Thanks Shelly!! I have a wonderful friend in you. :D

      Delete

Thank you in advance for your comments!
; )
Have a blessed day!
Karrlin