Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Big Brother ~ by Karrlin Bain

I am a lucky girl
because I have a big brother...
Let me tell you a little bit about him...

He plays guitar and is 

also an amazing guitar
enthusiast and doctor
Check out his cool fb page
Yamaha Guitars , 80's and 90's

He is soooooooo fun and hilarious!
  
He is AWESOME... 
and...

Happy Birthday Rob!!!!!

Facebook is fun! ~ Poemify Me by Karrlin Bain


Creative Commons License

My Brother Robert Panosh Jr. by Karrlin Bain is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Based on a work at KarrlinBain.blogspot.com.

Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at Karrlin Bain Creates.


My Brother
Robert Panosh Jr.
                                   by Karrlin Bain

My brother is strong
Sweet funny and kind
A fabulous hugger
A wonderful mind
A hunter and fisher
And Godfearing Man
Cool mancave creator
Need cheering ~ He can
Creates things that awe you
Thinks out of the box
Is witty quick thinking and 
Sharp as a fox
Is humble and thoughtful
So loving and fun
Thank God he's my brother
To me he's the sun

8 comments:

  1. Fab poem Karrlin, sounds like he rocks... and your poem does too... I love the rhythm and rhyme! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Caroline for checking this one out. I appreciate your comment! YOU Rock TOO! <3

      Delete
  2. Love it...brothers are the best, they make me smile and laugh and they just let me be me. Karrlin...he is lucky to have you as well. June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you June! :) You are TOO sweet and I appreciate it! <3

      Delete
  3. Love your poem - you are a lucky girl to have someone like that in your family! Hope he had a great birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy! I think he DID have a great birthday... Thanks so much for popping by to read this poem! <3 ~Karrlin

      Delete
  4. Brothers can be such joy. I don't see mine alot but i have wonderful male friends in my life who have as much of a brotherly energy for me so i don't feel i'm missing out. To all yummy brotherly men, Yay for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for your comments!
; )
Have a blessed day!
Karrlin