Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Cleaning Tip #3 ~ Pretend your home is being used to film: Anne of Green Gables!!! by Karrlin Bain

~ Cleaning Tips for the Creative Clutterbug ~
How to be extremely creative, slightly distracted, somewhat
 inattentive and still keep an amazingly CLEAN home...

(...and yes, some of you are right to be laughing 
~I am pretty sure it is those of you that know me...)

My short lived (yet self declared famous) "Cleaning Tips for the Creative Clutterbug" stopped after I accidentally deleted them ALL  and was too irritated (and then too busy) to do any more.  I think I wish to start them up again.... :D  Here goes:

Cleaning Tip #3:

Pretend your home is being used to film an Anne of Green Gables series (!!!) and you are going to get paid $4,000 * per week (52 weeks!) for each episode! *Only if your house is clean!


oh wait... by the way:
* This post is dedicated to MY own Favorite Lovely Kindred Spirit Friends who also happen to LOVE LOVE LOVE Anne of Green Gables as much as I do.  They each also have their very own Amazing Sites that you must visit:
and

Cleaning Tip #3:

Pretend your home is being used to film an Anne of Green Gables series (!!!) and you are going to get paid $4,000 * per week (52 weeks!) for each episode! *Only if your house is clean!


This would TOTALLY motivate me to clean!!!

They will of course be needing to redecorate and remodel my ENTIRE HOUSE! They will also add in lovely antiques! When it is done my house will fit in with the style of the wonderful Green Gables Homestead that is located in the Canadian Province of Prince Edward Island!

My favorite original cast will be playing all the best roles! I will have an important leading role too! All of the important extra roles will be filled by my best "kindred spirit" friends.

Uh oh... now I am making a fine salary as an actress in the series (in my lovely Green Gables home) and I am much too busy to clean at all. I will have to hire a cleaning lady! This is not good... So either I pretend to be my cleaning lady that I hire...

Or please just tune in next time when I come up with a more effective cleaning tip.


I absolutely love the book 
Anne of Green Gables
by 
L.M. Montgomery

The entire series is FANTASTIC!!!

Here is a site dedicated to the wonderful author
 L.M. Montgomery (clicky link!)

Please tune in next time when hopefully I come up
Facebook is fun! (clicky link)


Cleaning Tips for the Clutterbug by Karrlin Bain is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://karrlinbain.blogspot.com/.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://karrlinbain.blogspot.com/.

4 comments:

  1. HAHahahahah!! Ohhhhh Boyyyyy!!!
    You ARE creative! Can you come over here when you are done over there?
    and I will see you...._____?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimmer! Yes I will come over just as soon as I wrap all this up ~ Ha!! You are the BEST BIG SISTER EVER!!!

      Delete
  2. LOL! Love it! Especially the $4000 a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That might work! lol… Crazy, but it might actually work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for your comments!
; )
Have a blessed day!
Karrlin