Saturday, September 22, 2012

Oh No You Didn't....

No I did not accidentally delete
 my entire Cleanify Me Blog Page!
October 19, 2012
by Karrlin Bain

I didn't delete my Cleanify page
Oh no that just would not do...
While learning this cool tab~page thing
Because that would make me SO BLUE...
If Google gives it back to me though
My DREAMS would then come true
But if you think I deleted it
Then, well maybe that happened too...
...Who knew?
(oh poo!)


GOOGLE PLEASE SEND ME MY OCTOBER 18 ~ CLEANIFY ME ~ PAGE WRITING!!!

(update: they said there is no way on EARTH they could do that!)


Facebook is fun! ~ Poemify Me by Karrlin Bain



3 comments:

  1. OK, I don't know if you did or didn't? But I have that fear about things so I am always still printing hard copies. I know, it happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DID and had no copy... only tip # 1 was cached by google. : ( I also literally fell asleep last night while writing that poem so it is funny that I think "true" rhymes with "true"... typically that is AGAINST my rules... I will fix it later. I wish someone liked my CLEANIFY ME page and copied it and could give me a copy back (OFFERING REWARD!!!!)... UG I keep learning hard lessons. : ( I did learn from fellow flyer how to get posts to get pulled into pages... she rocks! That is what I was doing when my page left me...

      Delete
  2. Click this link for an amazing blog post:

    How To Merge Multiple Blogger Blogs Into One


    I have to post this blog here that my friend Debbie wrote because it is awesome and so is she!!! Thanks for all you do Debbie at Texasdaisy Creations!!! You Rock! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for your comments!
; )
Have a blessed day!
Karrlin