Sunday, September 23, 2012

Creative Clutterbug Cleaning Tip #1 Revival Post by Karrlin Bain ~ Cleanify Me

~ Cleaning Tips for the Clutterbug ~
How to be extremely creative, slightly distracted, somewhat
 inattentive and still keep an amazingly CLEAN home...

(...and yes, some of you are right to be laughing 
~I am pretty sure it is those of you that know me...)


TIP #1.  Shut off computer. Get up. Go clean.
Honestly I don't really care for this cleaning tip myself.  I often try to do this only to end up in failure.  My VOW to you (in real time) is to try this RIGHT NOW.  I will end this paragraph with the actual Earth time... and when I come back to computer to do anything that is not Netflix, I will start RIGHT HERE again by giving you the Actual Earth return time.  I SHOULD set a time-goal... but I feel that is a bit lofty for this first adventure.... Okay.... 

GO TIME:  4:30 p.m.
(*Do not try this at home.  I am a trained professional.)
FAIL TIME: 5:30 p.m.

Okay I lasted 1 hour.  Somewhere along the way I remembered my son is with others and I should have my phone.  Then after looking in the house and van I remembered it was next door.  THEN when it was in my hand I realized that I had fb, texting and all my emails on there... which is the same as being on my computer... and I checked all new updates.  Factor that in and I lasted maybe one half hour.  Only success: I cleaned one of the bathrooms... the really important parts.  

Proclamation:  Hello, My name is Karrlin.  
Creative Commons License
Cleaning Tips for the Clutterbug by Karrlin Bain is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://karrlinbain.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

  1. I hear you more than a little addicted to technology here too. :)

    Recently I set the timer for 45 minutes to get chores done and in less than that amount of time it was done and I was back online... phew! When there's a will there's a way. I should challenge myself this way more often.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for your comments!
; )
Have a blessed day!
Karrlin