Thursday, October 4, 2012

An Invisible Thread ~ by Laura Schroff & Alex Tresniowski ~ A "PRE" Book Review... by Karrlin Bain

~ All About Books  ~
by Karrlin Bain

October 4th, 2012
        
A "PRE" Book Review of the book.....
An Invisible Thread
by Laura Schroff & Alex Tresniowski
        
I won, I won, I won.... 
Yahoooooo I am so VERY excited!!! Howard Books/Simon & Schuster contacted me on my PoemifyMe Facebook page just like this:  Click here to see my notification!  about their August feature BOOK: 
An Invisible Thread
by Laura Schroff & Alex Tresniowski

www.aninvisiblethread.com 
The true story of an 11-year old panhandler, 
a busy sales executive, and an unlikely meeting with destiny

         
 They are sending me a signed copy of the book in response to my post 
(a comment on this photo) about my own most meaningful gift! 
I am going to be sure to keep my eye on my new favorites over at
Thank you Howard Books - Simon & Schuster!!!! You all ROCK!!!!
  "Mrs. Tutt, a retired school teacher from down the street, taught me to read when I was 3/4 years old. She gave me her time and the unlimited gift of books... Best Gift EVER!!" 

Here is part of my story with  Mr. and Mrs. Tutt ~ 

The Best Book of All


which are both very much about 
          my beloved Mr. and Mrs. Tutt.                 
***
I cannot wait to get this
 fun package in the mail
and read my book!!!
I love that this is SO FUN & they have
TRULY brightened my week!
Thanks Again Howard Books - Simon & Schuster



Facebook is fun! ~ Poemify Me by Karrlin Bain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for your comments!
; )
Have a blessed day!
Karrlin